True story…. Mitt Romney’s latest add “Dream” seen here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf7Cxj5BZw8) uses a one second shot of downtown Oklahoma City as car dealer from Ohio narrates the ad talking about closing auto dealerships in Oklahoma. It comes at the 5 second mark. Its amusing at the very least. Looks like the stock footage of “Ohio” just wasn’t good enough or someone maybe just miss clicked??? Ohio does come right before Oklahoma…. Oops
Link to photo:
This overlooks Sheridan Ave kind of near the American Banjo Museum. You can see the sign on the building is Advanced Academics on the brick building.
Here it is on google maps street view before the building was renovated.
Here it is after renovation
Major hat tip to Dwight Clark for the find.
- mrtimsmith reblogged this from sarahburris
- hairtrending reblogged this from drwh0
- drwh0 reblogged this from sarahburris and added:
- drwh0 likes this
- champagnecandy likes this
- fartnight reblogged this from sarahburris and added:
- miss-lynsey likes this
- sarahburris posted this